|Blacked Robed Strangers|
The mysterious time travelers
Agents Tim McDonough and Jillian Morrison's prime suspects and nemesis. The true nature of these time travelers and their intentions remain a mystery. It is suggested that they acquired the time travel technology from Eric Langton and Robert Obrinivich, however that is still shrouded in mystery. Their intentions seem to revolve around kidnapping women and their appearance spans several time frames. They also are looking for the necklace.
There seems to be different facets of these strangers, as Peter mentions some are not dedicated to the cause as much as others.
Confirmed Identities Edit
Although there have been numerous strangers seen, the following are confirmed to be one of them or are associated with them.
- John McIntyre and his parents
- Peter Zane
- John Mullaney
- Samuel (kidnaps Tricia Sypolt)
- Robert Obrinivich
- Eric Langton
- The Elders
- Zachariah Williams
- In the 1600's Silas Wolcott and Ebenezer Zane suggest the "specters" have returned after stumbling upon John's dead body.
- In 1725, it is mentioned that Robert Obrinivich first met Eric Langton.
- The curator of the Coldbrook Historical Museum states that the strangers frequented Coldbrook in the late 1800's and early 1900's
- In 1927 they kidnap Michelle Miley because of her connection to the Necklace.
- In 1927 they attempt to lure young Ethel Myers with the necklace.
- In 1927 they killed Agent David Shephard for pursuing them.
- In 1981 one of them stalks Tricia Sypolt.
- In 2003 John successfully kidnaps Sarah McDonough.
- In 2009 they kill Ethel Myers, hold Jillian Morrison at knifepoint and chase Ned Vance and Amanda Billings at the farmhouse.
- In 2009 John attempts to target Eva McDonough.
- In 2009 Peter Zane arrives and kills John McIntyre and his family.
- In 2009 John Mullaney removes Tricia from the hospital and pursues Owen.
- In 2009 Zachariah Williams is discovered in the back of a van and is taken into custody.
- In 2009 Robert Obrinivich comes to the aid of Eric Langton when Amanda starts investigating his firm.
- In 2038 they communicate electronically through time to 2003 with John McIntyre through a fiber optic cable route in the Connecticut Valley.
- Who are they? Where did they come from?
- Why are they travelling thorugh time to accomplish their goals?
- Why are they kidnapping women?
- Why are they targeting the McDonough girls?
- Who are the Elders?
- What is their conncetion to the Wolcott and Zane families?
- Why do they want the necklace?